Request Your Free eBook Now:
"Empath - An Empowering Book for the Highly Sensitive Person on Utilizing Your Unique Ability and Maximizing Your Human Potential"
Have others ever told you to “stop being so sensitive?” Have you ever looked at other people and wondered how they manage to get through the day without noticing the suffering going on around them?
What you will learn from this eBook:
- What it means to be an Empath, the science behind the “Empath” and “the Highly Sensitive Person” classification.
- The upsides of being an Empath – find your strengths and thrive while making the most of your potential and providing value to this world.
- The usual problems sensitive people struggle with and how to overcome them by lessening the impact that other people’s emotions and actions have on you.
- The importance of becoming an emotionally intelligent person and the strategies that will help you stay balanced and be much more immune to the everyday struggles.
- The workplace and career choices – realize what you should be aware of and find how to avoid stumbling into the most common problems sensitive people fall prey to.
- How to effectively handle conflicts, negative people, and toxic relationships.
- And much more!
By downloading this PDF you also are subscribing to Positive Psychology Coaching for weekly content.
Offered Free by: Ian Tuhovsky
See All Resources from: Ian Tuhovsky
This download should complete shortly.
If the resource doesn't automatically download, please, click here.