The Essential HR Handbook is a quick-reference guide that sheds light on the issues that keep managers up at night.
This book is filled with information, tools, tips, checklists, and road maps to guide managers and HR professionals through the maze of people and legal issues, from recruiting and retaining the best employees to terminating poor performers.
With this book, you’ll learn how to effectively and efficiently:
• Individually manage each employee, starting on his or her first day.
• Manage a multi-generational workforce.
• Appraise job performance.
• Coach and counsel.
• Provide equitable pay, benefits, and total rewards strategies.
• Identify legal pitfalls and stay out of court.
The Essential HR Handbook is the one HR guide every manager needs on his or her desk!
Offered Free by: Career Press
See All Resources from: Career Press
This download should complete shortly. If the resource doesn't automatically download, please, click here.